Here you’ll find resources I find indispensable.
- The Mastocytosis Society The Mastocytosis Society Website
- TMS Emergency Room Guide The Mastocytosis Society Emergency Room Protocols – We run into a lot of ER doctors who have no idea how to treat our unique reactions!
- CIU and You You’ll find Vicki Lawrence’s story here as well (Yes, Mama from Mama’s family is a fellow sufferer!)
- What is CIU? (This is the Xolair site, but has some great info)
- CIU – Mayo Clinic
- Healing Histamine Some people find relief by modifying their diets and decreasing their intake of high histamine and histamine releasing foods.
- Never Bet Against Occam: Mast Cell Activation Disease and the Modern Epidemics of Chronic Illness and Medical Complexity – Book by Dr. Lawrence Afrin – This book was a wake up call about what I had
- Mast Cell Research Dr Lawrence Afrin’s website
- Da Vinci Paints – I love Da Vinci Watercolor paints.
*Some links above may be affiliate links. I may receive a small monetary payment for you purchasing through these links, but there is no extra charge for you*